Here is an overview of what you can expect during Phase 3:
1. Based on Phase 3 restrictions, our maximum capacity is 150 people inside the pool area at any given time. You will no longer be required to sign up for a specific time frame as you've been doing. In the rare event we reach the 150 person limit we will ask incoming members to wait until a sufficient number of people leave and will also ask members who have been at the pool for more than 3 hours to leave to accommodate incoming members.
2. Members will have to check-in with the lifeguard at the gate in order to enter the facility. Members will provide their name and will be asked health screening questions as required by the Virginia Department of Health (see the PDF below). Anyone who is showing any symptoms or risk of exposure will not be able to use the pool facility.
3. More tables will be made available on the pool deck along with more lounge chairs. Members will still have to bring their own camping chairs for seating around the tables.
4. Guests will be allowed during Phase 3. If you've already purchased guest passes they will be available for pick-up on July 1 at the lifeguard desk. You can also pay in cash at the desk but must have exact change. Please remember that people who live in the neighborhood are not allowed to use the pool or the tennis courts as guests of members.
5. We ask that members continue to be mindful of social distancing requirements while on WPSRC grounds. Lifeguards will focus on their normal duties and will not be able to enforce social distancing requirements so we're asking members to be considerate of each other's space.
We look forward to expanding your use and enjoyment of the pool. Please direct any questions about our Phase 3 plan to Alden Eldredge (firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.986.8238) or Erin Sweasy (email@example.com or 804.356.9293). All membership forms or questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.